Marine incinerators are used to to get rid of solid and/or sludge waste generated on board as an environmentally friendly approach, whereas complying with the latest IMO regulations
With more than 30 years of experience in burnable waste management systems for marine applications, turn-key solutions for in-land facilities and offshore industries, Detegasa has become one of the most trusted and leading suppliers of shipboard marine incinerator.
There are also put special efforts during designing stage to reduce the space of its marine incinerator, knowing of the special space constraints faced in the shipbuilding industry.
The Delta Marine Incinerator has been upgraded to the latest technology, meeting the strictest requirements, in compliance with IMO MEPC 76(40) and amendments IMO MEPC 93(45), IMO MEPC 244(66), for burning sludge and burnable solid waste. In that sense, Detegasa’s Marine Incinerator has also been type approved by the ABS on behalf of the UK and the Russian Maritime Register of Shipping.
Main features and advantages
- Wide range of capacities from 100.000 to 1.000.000 kcal/hr
- Non-flareback sluice for solids
- Waste continuous feeding available
- Solid waste and sludge can be burned simultaneously
- Low Diesel Oil consumption
- User friendly PLC Touch Screen Monitor available in several languages
- Fully automatic control
- Easy installation
- Minimum maintenance
- Reliability and simplicity in operation