Plate Heat Exchangers
FARAD gasketed Plate Heat Exchangers (PHE’s) are a wide series of heat exchangers which are suitable for all type of industries with multiple applications including heating, cooling, condensation and evaporation. Our design factors allow PHE’s to be flexible ensuring optimal fit, expandable to suit future needs and easily adjustable to capacity changes.
The PHE’s line of Heat Exchangers by FARAD, covers the majority of applications with a significant range of capacities. They are suitable for cooling and heating for a series of industries like marine, industrial, chemical processing, petrochemical, HVAC, power, pharmaceutical or food industry applications and more.
FARAD products comply with respective directives of Plate Heat Exchangers and are assured by our third – party approved quality system. For marine installations the heat exchanger is approved by your preferred classification society. All major classification society approvals are available. As an original EU-based manufacturer, CE marking is available.
- Compact design requires less space than shell & tube
- Large heat exchange surface area
- Expandable solution as they allow increase of heat transfer simply by adding more plates
- Controlled temperature even in small differences
- Avoid cross contamination by special features which guarantee prevention of mixing the two -process fluids
- PHE’s require less volume flow, which means less costs in terms of space, piping and pumps
- Less fouling due to higher turbulence
- Easy and effortless maintenance with no extra space required for dismantling
- Specifically designed efficient fluid distribution with corrugation pattern ensuring the highest overall heat transfer rate
- Durable gaskets with ergonomic design for easy maintenance