HAGEDORN Service & Engineering GmbH offers consultancy, design and engineering for a wide range of markets. We have the experience and skills to deliver the peace of mind you need and we do this by keeping your project on track, in scope and in budget. Being flexible and agile, we take on any challenge with confidence and creativity.
Engineering for ships in operation must focus on cost-efficiency and minimizing docking time. Through streamlined workflows and effective project management we ensure that the project is under control and delivered on time and in budget.
With our team of specialists in naval architecture and structural engineering we are able to provide following services for retrofit projects, new-building projects or service work on board or in-house:
- - Ballast Water Treatment Systems
- - Vessel Upgrades
- - On-site Inspection & Survey
- - Class & Statutory Support
- - 3D Laser Scanning
- - Consultation during hull & machinery repairs
- - Planning and implementation of repairs and dockings
- - Preparation and reviewing of technical specifications for vessel’s new buildings and retrofits
- - Advising and controlling of supervising team
- - Coordination and engineering processes for energy efficiency upgrades
- - Implementation of vessel’s inspections and technical analyses
- - Consultation during daily ship operation
- - System design / recommendation
HAGEDORN Service & Engineering GmbH has developed a well-rounded and integrated team inhouse and around the world that interfaces efficiently across the various disciplines to create a synergy within the project and provide a complete service.